Welcome, thank you for your interest in the “Pay-it-Forward Networking Programs.”
Everything is FREE because people just like you have volunteered to help run these programs.
How to become member:
1) Watch the Introduction Video
2) Review the PiFNP Program Overview
3) Download and Sign the PiFNP Pledge (upload this in Step 4)
4) Register as a Member (submit basic profile sheet)
5) Join LinkedIn Group (request to join)
Once your information is received you will be added to:
1. Local group email list (for all REGISTERED members)
2. Tour/Panel participant list (ONLY for REGISTERED job seekers)
3. Access to LinkedIn Group (for anyone who asks to join the group)
If you have any questions, contact us by email.
Start a new PiFNP Chapter in your city
If you don’t see your city, please volunteer to be the founder or membership leader in your city.
Email Brian W. Cho or Carlos A. Pineda, and we will help you get started.
Start by watching this Local Founder Training video and review this PiFNP Info Packet.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to help, you can contact any Membership Leaders listed below or contact us by email.